|Olympus DS - 2200 Professional|
Digital Stereo Recorder
perfect for interviews
- Over 4 hours SHQ stereo quality recording with stereo microphone on 128MB xD card (included)
(max. 17 hr. 45 min. with optional 512 MB xD card)
- 4 recording qualities (SHQ/HQ in WMA and SP/LP in DSS)
SHQ mode: 4 hours 20 minutes
HQ mode: 8 hours 45 minutes
SP mode: 20 hours 55 minutes
LP mode: 44 hours 45 minutes.
- Noise cancelling feature for clear voice quality 5 folders with up to 199 files each
- Remote control with built-in microphone - Convenient PC data transfer via
- USB docking station
- DSS Player Pro software for file management
Be well prepared for every interview
Professional users demand first-class recording quality with extensive functionality. The DS-2200 is a top-level digital interview recorder that has been especially designed to meet their needs. With the stereo microphone (included), you can record over four hours of crucial interviews in stereo on the removable 128MB xD-Picture Card provided. A total of four different quality modes are also available. This makes it an effective device for journalists, managers and legal specialists on the move. When used with the user-friendly DSS Player Pro software supplied, it also helps streamline the workflow back in the office. Slim and ergonomic with a full-metal body and brushed silver finish, the DS-2200 is simply irresistible. For professional recording at larger gatherings, this model is also available with the Digital Conference Kit.